Creating Complete, Beautiful Smiles in Braselton and Gainesville
Restorative dentistry helps to replace and revitalize teeth that suffer from dental decay, infection, and breakage. Advances in dentistry technology have increased the lifespan of many dental restorations, which means patients may regain the appearance and functionality of their teeth without frequent repairs or replacements.
There are more options than ever for restoring a tooth back to its original form, appearance, and function. Our restorative dentists in our Gainesville and Braselton offices will fully discuss all of the available options with you and choose the one that fits your needs and preferences. Most of all, we are committed to providing you with the most comfortable and least invasive solution.
BGW Dental Group offers the following restorative services:
Just a few of the benefits of dental restoration include:
- Enhancing your smile
- Filling in spaces between teeth
- Preventing future tooth loss
- Relieving pain within your mouth and jaw
- Repairing damage caused by tooth decay
- Replacing a missing tooth or missing teeth
- Replacing and updating old dental treatments that have lost their function or attractiveness
- Restoring regular eating and chewing capabilities